Steps in Selling Your Home
We’ve compiled a list for you to help you sell your house. Everyone thinks of staging your home (or prepping it). Of course, this is an important step, but hopefully our list is more of a 50,000-foot view of what needs to be done in order to help you sell your home. If this list is too overwhelming and you need help, please contact us. Our personalized attention will help you get through the process.
- Enter Listing into Multiple Listing Service, accessible by REALTORS®.
- Put up appropriate signage on your property.
- Install electronic lockbox for convenient REALTOR® access.
- Review with you showing tips and home ‘staging’.
- Design property flyer and display in home and brochure box outside.
- Place ads in numerous real estate publications and websites.
- Promote your home at weekly sales meeting for agents.
- Design and mail ‘JUST LISTED’ cards to surrounding area.
- Contact top REALTORS® who have sold property in your neighborhood.
- Schedule, Advertise and Hold Open House.
- Call for feedback from associates showing home.
- Deliver targeted mailing to nearby neighborhoods.
- Maintain weekly communication with you.
- Regularly review price based on market conditions.
- Show property whenever possible to prospects.
- Present all offers and advise on negotiating best possible price.
- Place a SOLD sign on the property.